Enhance your knowledge!
- Learn from the leading intelligence professionals in the industry.
- Enhance your intelligence capabilities immediately.
- Participate in a unique and exciting learning experience.
- Acquire a professional toolkit that will assist you throughout your career.
GSOC Intelligence Operator Course Modules
- Intelligence Methodologies for GSOC
- Risk Assessment and Analysis Tools
- Writing Guidelines
- Mapping and Imagery Analysis
- SOC Operation in Routine & Emergency
Who Should Enroll?
GSOC Intelligence operators required to provide situational analysis
The instructors are MAX’s top intelligence experts who come from various backgrounds such as Israeli military intelligence, security services, and the corporate world.
They have years of experience in intelligence collection, analysis, and writing intelligence reports for the government and corporate sectors. They have experience in remote, web-based teaching based on our own in-house intelligence analyst training program.
How It Works
This is an online, hands-on course that includes lessons that are divided into modules Participants can accomplish participation and exercises at their own pace and availability, with little to no impact on their daily duties. In order to maximize the learning experience, each lesson ends with an exercise and each module with a test. Participants may contact our instructors any time via e-mail for any question or request, in addition to receiving individual one-on-one feedback meetings via video conference.
We’re proud of the results we’ve achieved for our clients.
So we want you to hear what they have to say about our capabilities and their experience.
Our clients come from a range of industries and face unique challenges.
It’s a tough world! We are here to help.
MAX Security’s training courses are an ASIS Preferred CPE Provider.