Physical Security Audit Report & Risk Assessment
Know that your physical security is at its most secure.
Terrorism is a fact of life. But it doesn’t have to change yours. MAX Consulting draws on a unique synergy of top-line intelligence and street-smart field operations experience to help you assess your own security capabilities. Providing the most thorough assessments and actionable resolutions in the industry. And they couldn’t come at a better time.
A detailed and thorough physical security audit report.
1. Basic Security Review
- Basic assessment of the security envelope of any facility, focusing primarily on the existing processes, technology and manpower.
- Identification and presentation of prevalent risks and potential implications.
- Snapshot of specific or immediate issues.
2. Security Audit
- Audit conducted by experienced consultant.
- Systematic and thorough evaluation of existing security capabilities and how well they meet relevant threats.
- Assessment of your security system’s status, including critical processes, technology and manpower.
- Expose security gaps and provide practical recommendations.
- Capable of supporting existing sites, from large private estates to IT parks.
A proactive approach to physical security risk assessment.
A crisis doesn’t have to be a catastrophe – if you are prepared. By taking a proactive approach to security, we’ll show you how to anticipate, prepare for and protect your assets from terrorism or nature borne disaster; before you become the next victim.
1. Crises Management and Support
- Proactive identification and analysis to keep one step ahead of risk: switch from routine business mode to “crisis mode”.
- Client Crisis Management Team collaboration; assistance in creating a CMT – if necessary.
- Support services including:
- Continuous Situation Analysis and Definition.
- Setting of clear mitigation goals for rapid response ability in changing environments.
- Defining Short-term stabilizing actions and Long-term mitigation actions.
- Providing proactive intelligence to support decision making.
- Supporting Physical Security Operations, including personnel security measures, and contingency planning.
2. Business Continuity Management
Companies should have the strength and flexibility to maintain critical processes that support the business.
- Assistance in integrating preventive and reactive processes into the organization or to the relevant operational departments.
- Support in developing and implementing a standard management protocol that is based on: Anticipation -> Prevention -> Preparation -> Reaction. The protocol enables identifying critical activities, keeping them “alive” during crisis situation.
- Assistance in creating Operate-Able systems that are capable of operating under stressful and chaotic situations, based on standards such as ISO 22301 (Societal Security Business Continuity Management Systems) and others.
Specialized training based on a customized physical security survey.
In today’s world, there is no room for error where security is concerned. MAX’s customized, anti-terror training modules, developed together with the client, draw on our unique synergistic approach to intelligence and ops. They enhance management’s knowledge while augmenting your security team’s skillset. Training modules target the Organization’s Security Operations and Management.
- The closest experience to an actual attack.
- From lectures to on-board (tabletop) drills and on-ground simulations, mimicking an actual real-time event.
- Invaluable on-site experience for your CTM team.
- Simulations include terror attacks such as: Car bombs, active shooter assaults, suspicious objects neutralization and more.
- Extensive post-simulation analysis and debriefing is conducted.
2. Sensitive Facility Protection Course
- Methodology of identifying and assessing gaps between your security assets and your security needs.
- Customized for private sector or law enforcement, you’ll learn to:
- Identify relevant threats.
- Create threat-based scenarios.
- Plan security circles to better your security umbrella.
- Underline different positions and duties.
- Define communications and protocols between all responsible parties.
- Move from routine to emergency and back.
3. Event Planning and Critical Response Course
- Knowledge gained as result of our years of experience successfully anticipating and confronting terrorist threats at some of the world’s biggest events.
- The course will define the required operational security measures and their proper deployment to optimize the effectiveness of a security force in deterrence, exposure and confronting the attack.
- You will learn:
- Importance of the human factor in counter-terrorism planning.
- Systematic methods of information gathering and analysis, risk assessment, determining disposable resources and defining security requirements, based on our own synergistic approach to intelligence and field ops.
- How knowledge of operational measures and their deployment will enhance your security team’s ability to deter and confront an attack.